Rock of Hope offers a variety of volunteer opportunities. These include:
- Serving as a champion – become an integral part of this charity by helping a homeless friend travel the path to independent living
- Transportation – help our homeless friends get to jobs, doctors appointments, etc.
- Donation pick up – we are fortunate to have many supporters that donate household goods and appliances. You can help by picking these up and transporting to our transitional homes
- House Rehab – put your construction skills to use by helping us fix up our transitional houses – painting, sheet rock work, carpentry, general cleaning, etc.
- Host at Movie Night – help facilitate our weekly Dinner and a Movie event by serving as a host
- Fundraising – help us raise money to buy transitional housing and support the program
- Outreach – tell your friends about the Rock of Hope program and encourage them to get involved
- Street Ministry – help us support the homeless community throughout the year with various efforts such as passing out water during extreme summer heat, providing blankets during winter months, and various other activities.